Interpretation and Definitions
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Gator Concrete Contractors Gainesville.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Florida, United States
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Gator Concrete Contractors Gainesville, accessible from http://www.gainesville-concrete.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or
language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter
your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our
Use of Your Personal Data
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to
different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or
services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to
those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service,
to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger,
sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are
under common control with Us.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be
viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media
Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity.
Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Other legal requirements
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
Links to Other Websites
- By email: [email protected]